Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Week of Nov. 20

Hey, I'm so excited! I was able to get my last week's blog published, and it actually is visible! I guess the computer genie is at work or the computer imp is off causing havoc somewhere else. I'd better catch up while I can.
OK, this week was a one clinic day week since Thurs. was Thanksgiving.
The day seemed dicey as my pts. cancelled, but I was able to find someone from the call list who was a new pt. She wanted fullmouth X-rays before her dental appt. Dec. 3, so I was able to help her out.
In PM I saw a new pt. who turned out to be a Class II, so I was able to clean 1 Qd. and will complete her in Jan. This was my last Qd. of a II I needed for Fall. Ra! She was originally from Mexico and has been in the US for 8 years. She understood more English than she spoke, and I could speak some simple Spanish, so we did fine. I had Lili help out in a few tougher areas. For someone who, by her report, had never been to a DDS, her teeth really were not as bad as you'd expect.

No comments: