Sunday, October 28, 2007

week of Oct. 23-25

Tues. both my patients were Type II, and both had anterior, mand. supra. calculus. I used my universal ultrasonic on both patients with a lot of success, and it was very neat to see how the calculus bridge on the one pt. was destroyed by that instrument! What an excellent technique for pt. and operator!

Thurs. was first pt. day at VA. First pt. was a Type IB who had just had crowns put onto his implants. Seeing the implants on his dig. radiographs was very interesting. Second pt. cancelled at last minute leaving an opening for an elderly pt. to step in. This pt. had recently had implants placed and was looking forward to having more placed in his maxilla. He had traveled from Idaho for another procedure and his DDS suggested he have his teeth cleaned, so my cancellation was his good fortune. I'm looking forward to seeing more pts. at the VA.




























No comments: